The new SinterMax Model T1700 dental zirconia furnace is the fastest conventional sintiering oven made and goes to temperatures as high as 1700
Our new microSinterWave Model A1614 dental furnace offers twice the crucible capacity of any microwave dental furnace previously available. With all-new industrial components and powerful new 1.4 Kilowatt microwave thermocoupler, the A1614 raises the bar for microwave sintering of zirconia copings and frameworks in small dental laboratory environments. A single A1614 furnace produces sintered zirconia copings and frameworks faster than ALL of the competitive traditional furnaces on the market COMBINED (faster than a if you had a dozen traditional furnaces).
- Sinter up to 50 units at a time
- Standard 90 minute sintering cycle
- Reduce sintering time by 80%
- Save up to 90% on electricity
- Up to 20% stronger structures
- Color touch-screen control
- Optical infrared pyrometer
- Industrial quality components
- Two USB Ports, 40 Programs
- Air-cooled design
- Replacement thermocoupler included
- Capacity / Tray: 48+ units/tray
- # Trays / Cycle: 1 tray
- Crucible Tray Size: 3.3
At 200+ units with two stacked crucibles, the new model C2550 offers more than EIGHT times the capacity of any previous generation dental microwave oven, and more capacity than ANY traditional dental furnace, a major leap forward in sintering of zirconia and other dental ceramics.
With a traditional furnace, a 200-unit capacity was simply unthinkable due to hot spots and the inconsistency of air currents. But, with our new circulated microwave flux-chamber design, we are able to generate microwave coverage that evenly spreads over the entire dual-crucible chamber area.
The large touchscreen Windows CE computer built into the face of the unit allows for superb control, and two external USB ports allow for printing, downloading or batching information between the device and other computers.
A high volume multi-shift lab running this unit 10 times a day could produce more than 700,000 units per year with a single microwave oven. Even at maximum 24-7 production levels, the water-cooled microwave thermocoupler is rated to exceed the one-year warranty period on the product. By comparison, it would take TWO DOZEN or more traditional ovens to keep up with the production capacity of this single oven.
- # Trays / Cycle: 2 trays (NEW!)
- Capacity / Tray: 100 units/tray
- Crucible Tray Size: 5.0
The microSinterWave P7515 Continuous Microwave Furnace is the third generation of our high temperature sintering microwave oven designed for assembly-line use. This system, used for sintering zirconia and other ceramics in large-scale dental labs and in ceramics manufacturing, is the first and only unit of it's kind.
The base P7515 configuration comes with three microwaves which handle different stages of the sintering process as the ceramics move through the unit on an conveyer belt. The P7515 can be extended to add more microwave generators staggered on either side of the belt with different thicknesses and types of insulation material tailored to each stage of sintering and cooldown. As you add more microwaves to further subdivide the stages, the conveyer belt runs faster thus dramatically increasing the output capacity of the oven. What's more is that the P7515 can be expanded after the initial installation to increase capacity as new production levels dictate.
- Floor Space: 6 feet x 24 feet (or up to 60 feet long in some installations)
- Maximum Temperature: 1500
Designed for the safe and secure storage and easy movement of the sintering capabilities within your work space, our Deluxe Sintering Work Center has been custom-designed to create a perfect workspace for our DS2000 and C2550 models of sintering microwave furnaces.
- Size: 39" wide x 28-1/2" deep x 37-1/4" high
- One 7" tall drawer with 150lb weight capacity
- One 5" tall drawer with 150lb weight capacity
- One 3" tall drawer with 150lb weight capacity
- Two 2" tall drawers for easy access at the top
- 57 drawer compartments and 1 door/shelf compartment
- Suitable for storing small to very large sized items
- Mobile base with casters, individual drawer latches and handle
- Stainless steel top
- Drawers have 150 lb. weight capacity
- Drawer locking system allows only one drawer to open at a time, which prevents accidental tipping
- Includes 2 locks and 4 keyed alike keys
microSinterWave ovens are water-cooled, so for those who do not have a source of cold water nearby, we recommend our MSW Chiller water circulator, which is what we use in trade show booths when we demonstrate our microwave sintering ovens.
- Air-cooled CFC free refrigeration unit
- Industrial circulation pump at 8,0 bar l/min
- Heavy duty evaporator
- Stainless steel tank and housing
- Digital temperature microprocessor adjustment
- Large digital temperature display
- Water level indicator with sight glass
- LED indicators for pump, cooling and heating
- Simple operation - only three buttons
- Operating temperature rang: -20...40
Each microSinterWave furnace includes a special crucible and silicon carbide susceptor plate designed specifically for sintering of dental zirconia in a microwave furnace. Silicon carbide is a fast-acting susceptor for microwaves and heats up consistently and rapidly, thereby transferring radiant heat to the zirconia. Once the zirconia reaches about 1000 degrees, the zirconia material directly couples with the microwaves, quickly hardening the copings and frameworks as the microwaves pass evenly through the material.. The succeptor plate is scored and marked into 1/2" by 1/2" squares so that you can easily track and identify each framework through the sintering process.
Additional silicon-carbide speckled crucibles and silicon carbide susceptor plates are available so that while the microwave is sintering one batch, you can ready a second batch in another crucible as the frameworks are completed by your milling machine.